A well known company makes this "Enhanced Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group -BCG" for LODO Gear.
Carrier Assembly: The enhanced bolt carrier is designed to reduce carrier tilt/cant during recoil and increasing reliability by strategically relocating key bearing surfaces. The enhanced carrier has fewer points of contact resulting in less friction area and the slight increase in carrier mass extends dwell time and ensures proper gas pressures for reliable extraction.
*Material: Case-hardened 8620 steel (complete care is taken during the heat treat process, so as to not harm the metal)
• Finish: Black Nitride. This advanced low friction coating minimizes the need for lubricants, as well as being very resistant to wear. Most recognize Nitride as “Melonite” or “Isonite”. This is a salt bath nitrocarbonite coating, that has proven to be very good for hard use parts.
• Gas key: 4130 Steel, attached with Grade 8 hardware, torqued and properly staked into a milled “valley” around a fully encased ejection port area, for added strength and rigidity.
• Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin.
• Firing Pin: Mil Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome coated.
Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is “true” Mil Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit. These bolts are held to the highest possible tolerance possible. The “trumpet” area behind the gas rings, where carbon normally collects, is precision CNC Ground after heat treatment, to ensure as smooth of an area as possible, easing clean up, and longevity.
• Material: 9310 Case Hardened Steel
• Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened & Manganese Phosphate
• Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated
• MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
• HPT: High Pressure Test
* Mil Spec Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
For use with .223/5.56/300 AAC
Black Nitride BCG 556/300AAC
$109.99 Regular Price